Fast strives to make online checkout fast, easy, and safe for everyone. As such, please read this Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your permitted use of Fast’s websites, products, services, and applications (the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to comply with the terms of this AUP.
Fast may monitor the Services to ensure compliance with this AUP. Additionally, we may suspend or terminate your access to the Services at any time and without notice or liability to you if we determine, in our sole discretion, you are violating the terms of this AUP.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Illegal activity, including use of the Services in violation of applicable export control or sanctions laws
- Adult content and services, including pornography or sexual services in any medium, including print, Internet, telephone, or live
- Hate, harassment, and self-harm content
- Betting or gambling, including lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, Fantasy Football, and off-track betting
- Internet/mail order/telephone order of age restricted products (e.g., tobacco, alcohol, fireworks)
- Controlled substances and drug paraphernalia
- Financial merchandise or services subject to regulation or oversight, including: cash disbursements; prepaid cards, open-loop gift cards, digital wallets, stored value cards, or checks; insurance; sale or trade of foreign currency, virtual currency or cryptocurrency; wire transfers; billing services; annuity or lottery contracts; any services associated with credit, including counseling, repair, protection, or identity theft; or debt collection, consolidation, or remediation
- Firearms, firearm parts, ammunition, or other weapons, including 80% items
- Unfair, predatory, or deceptive practices or tactics, including pyramid or ponzi schemes, multi-level marketing businesses, direct marketing or subscription offers or services, telemarketing sales, timeshare programs, or infomercial sales
- Intellectual property rights infringement, including sale of stolen or counterfeit goods and distribution of copyright-infringing materials
- Personal, confidential and protected health information, including credit card or social security numbers, and information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information
- Malicious activity, including malware, phishing, or spam, and anything likely to cause Fast or any of our payment processing partners any damage to reputation or goodwill.
Any categories of activities found on Stripe’s list of ‘Restricted Businesses’ are also expressly prohibited by Fast as part of this AUP.
If you have questions about this AUP, or to report potential violations, please contact us at [email protected].
Fast may modify this AUP at any time by posting an updated version at fast.co/terms/AUP. By continuing to use the Services after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP.
Last Updated: April 22, 2021