Partners will need to collect the following information from Sellers in order to complete the onboarding flow at fast.co/business for a given Seller:
- Seller Organization Name
- Seller Organization Address
- Seller Organization Phone Number
Seller Business/Store Name
- Also need to collect legal registered business name if it’s different than their customer facing “doing-business-as” name
Seller Store URL (must use https://)
- NOTE: Authorizing Fast’s connection to the Seller’s store is an important step and must be completed within the same onboarding session in order to create valid Fast Seller credentials.
- Seller Business Country of Registration
- Tax ID for the Seller’s Registered Business (EIN for US, CRN for UK, ABN for AU, etc)
Seller Bank Account Info
- Account Holder Name
- Preferred Payout Currency
- Routing Number or international equivalent
- Bank Account Number
- The country of the Bank Account
Store Owner or Admin Login Credentials for the Seller’s BigCommerce or WooCommerce Account
- Partner must have login credentials for an owner or admin account on the Seller’s BigCommerce or WooCommerce store platform. This is required in order to authorize Fast to connect to the Seller’s store platform during onboarding
- Note: Authorizing Fast’s connection to the Seller’s store is an important step and must be completed within the same onboarding session in order to create valid Fast Seller credentials
Note: If the Partner did not previously enter Tax and Bank Details, Sellers will be able to complete onboarding via the “Finish Onboarding” CTA at the top of their Dashboard Home Page (fast.co/business).
What if the Seller has multiple businesses/stores to onboard?
There can be multiple stores created under a single organization. The first time you create a new Organization, it will ask you to also create a new store. Each subsequent store can then be onboarded under the existing Organization by going to the top right drop-down of the Dashboard at fast.co/business/dash/home and selecting “Create New App/Store” and following the steps in the UI.
Partners who have completed onboarding on behalf of Sellers can transfer ownership of the Organization to the Seller using the “Teams” functionality. Here are the steps:
- Go to fast.co/business/dash/home
- Log in using the email that you onboarded the Seller’s organization with (if you’re not already logged in)
- Make sure that you have the right store selected by verifying the store name in the top right corner of the dashboard. Any store under the organization you want to transfer will work
- Go to the “Teams” option on the left navigation bar
- Click “Add Team Member”
- Add the email and first and last name of the person you want to transfer ownership to on the Seller side. Make sure you select “Owner” for their role and then click “Send Invite”
- That person should now receive an invite via email which they need to accept and confirm on our website by authorizing a ping challenge
- Verify with that person that they can see their store(s) on fast.co/business/dash/home
- Optional: If the new Owner wishes, they can go to “Teams” on the left navigation bar and deactivate the Partner’s user access to their dashboard